What is the Parent Transformation Academy?
The Parent Transformation Academy is a membership site that specializes in supporting, educating, and strengthening parents of children who suffer from intense emotional and behavior issues associated with developmental trauma and/or other forms of mental illness.
Why should I join?
There’s a myth out there that says if we throw everything we’ve got at fixing our struggling kids, all the problems go away. That simply isn’t true. Lasting healing happens when we support and strengthen parents first and give them the right tools, information, support, and resources they need to do their job. That’s that the Parent Transformation Academy is all about!
When we support and strengthen parents first, we help the entire family heal. A positive change in parents naturally brings positive changes in children, including the challenging ones.
Learn your way...at your pace...any time of day or night
Reduce toxic stress, anger, burnout and overwhelm
Reclaim peace, joy, freedom, and hope in your life
Find a plan that works for you and sign up today!
Parent Learning Lab
Free tips, tools, & trainings to lighten your parenting load!
- Free Downloads: Handy charts, quizzes, and tools you can use right away to get you started on your transformation journey.
- Free Mini-Course: Learn what developmental trauma is, what it is, what it is not, what really causes it, and what conditions are related to it. Even if you think you already know this stuff, you might be surprised at what you learn
- The Parent Training Vault: Unlimited access to some of my favorite parent training video sessions.
- Inspirational Messages: Access to a unique collection of motivational images and messages you are welcome to download, print, or share as you please.
Once you’re in, you’re in! Join for free, stay as long as you’d like and visit often!
Academy Doors Open October 2018!
Parent Transformation Academy
Helping families heal by changing parents first!
Academy Membership includes full access to the Learning Lab PLUS…
- Healing Journey Roadmap: This step-by-step guide will lead you through each step of your transformation journey and help make sure you take the right steps and the right action in the right order.
- In-depth courses and training sessions: You’ll have instant access to detailed courses and training session designed to help you find the missing pieces and gain the tools and skills you need to calm the chaos storms and find lasting peace for your family. All are self-paced and presented in short, focused segments to allow for easier learning.
- Targeted assignments and workbooks: Knowledge is only information until we take action. These will help you apply what you learn to your own unique situation and start finding solutions that work.
- Exclusive Downloads: You will have access to a growing library of charts, checklists, cheat sheets, workbooks, and other resources to help support YOU, the parent, in your efforts to parent a very challenging child.
- Peer Support Community: Connection with other parents across the globe who get it, are dealing with the same issues you are, and are all seeking to move their lives and families toward healing. The best part…this is a self-contained forum that isn’t hosted on social media!
- Interactive Parent Training Sessions: These live sessions are held monthly. Topics are based on what is most relevant to our current members’ needs with replays available for those who can’t attend live.
- Parent Mastermind Sessions: These live Q&A sessions are also held monthly. These sessions are a great opportunity to ask questions, share experiences, and learn from each other.
- New Content Added Weekly: The Academy isn’t a stagnant course or group program. It is a dynamic training ground for supporting and strengthening parents of tough kids throughout the journey. New content will be added weekly to keep things fresh and moving forward.
- Multiple ways to learn and participate: Learning isn’t a “one size fits all” experience. Multiple learning styles are embraced and the Academy doors never close! Learn how you want, when you want, and in a way that works for you!
Low monthly fee – Cancel anytime – Hassle free 14 day money back guarantee!
Still not sure you’re in the right place?
What makes the Parent Transformation Academy unique?
- We focus on parents first. Unlike most programs out there that focus on our struggling kids and place even more demands on already exhausted parents, we focus on strengthening, supporting, and giving parents the tools they need first!
- Roadmap to success. It often isn’t about what we’re doing or not doing (or that our kids are doing or not doing) that keeps us stuck in negative loops. Frequently it is a matter of having the right information and taking the right steps and actions in the right order. The Roadmap helps you do just that.
- Help when you need it. The Academy doors are always open. Join when you want, stay as long as it serves you, find help when you need it, leave when you’re ready, and come back if things don’t go as planned.
- Real solutions that work for you. The Academy offers real tools and real support for parents on the front lines. This isn’t just another a parenting group or a smorgasbord of parenting strategies. It’s all about helping you find the right tools that work for your family and your unique situation.
- Positive Peer Support: Our support community is self-contained within The Academy as opposed to being hosted on social media. All participants are current members of the Academy who live this same life and are working toward similar goals.
- We look at the whole picture: Trauma doesn’t just affect your child. It affects everyone it touches and completely changes the dynamics of your family. As we talk about healing, we look at the whole picture and whole family (starting with you, the mom.)
- A living experience. The Parent Transformation Academy is an ever-evolving active membership site packed with in-depth, practical training and resources to help and support YOU, the parent, in your journey of raising a very challenging child.
- Commitment: The Academy isn’t an afterthought or a sideline gig. The Academy is my primary focus and I’m in this for the long haul. It’s what I do.
- Run by a mom in the trenches who gets it, who lives it, and is also a professionally trained parent and family coach.
Meet Your Coach
Two of my children came to me through adoption and struggle with all sorts of issues including FASD. RAD, ADHD, mood disorder, learning disabilities, and more. Sometimes they’re my greatest challenge and always my greatest gifts. Though we’re far from perfect and we still have our less than stellar days, I’ve found my way out of the toxic stress and despair that can so easily consume families like mine. I’d love to help you do the same!